Skip to content
- Article title is the author’s choice and submitted in WORD as well in PDF
- Article should be in 12 points, bold, justify, line space 1.5 VERDONA
- Title should be in 16 points and sub action in 14 points
- Photograph, figure, and table caption should be in 10 points in italic and line space 1.0 and should be placed where it is supposed to be in the article.
- Footnotes should be in 10 points, line space 1.0, justify. END NOTE is not permitted.
- Reference should be at the last page of the article in separate page and it should be in italic, bold, justify 12points and gap between two reference should be 1.5
- Photo and biodata of each contributor of article should be in separate sheet at the beginning of the article.
- We do not entertain published articles.
- Format of article
- Photo and biodata of author(S) in each page
- Author(S) name.
- Body of the article
- Reference ( start with new page) at the last of the article
GUIDELINES FOR GUEST EDITOR :
- Guest editor should submit five of more article of different authors invited of his/her choice( ISSN minimum requirement is five or more articles).
- He/she should submit publishing material ( five or more articles and Guest Editorial) in WORD as well in PDF before the last date.
- Guest editor is free to choose the theme of the special issue and invite contributors accordingly.
- If you wish to design a cover you are welcome( we prefer Guest Editor should design the cover that reflects his/her true spirit of special issue).
- Once accepted the invitation then commitment for a time line is must (given to you by us).